AUTUMN HILL VINEYARDS
(434) 985-6100 or visit www.autumnhillwine.com. Avra and Ed Schwab, founded 1979. Thirteen acres in Greene County Monticello Vinticultural Area. National medal-winning wines since 1986. Modern winery overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains. Dedicated to producing premium wines with a “European accent” including Chardonnay, Viognier, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Cabernet Franc.
(540) 832-2828 or www.burnleywines.com. C.J. and Lee D. Reeder, founded 1971. Twenty-four acres in Albemarle County Monticello Viticultural Area. Tasting, banquet rooms overlooking the heart of the Virginia countryside. Award-winning wines since 1984. Eleven wines including Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Rivanna Sunset (blush), Daniel Cellars – Somerset, Peach Fuzz and Spicy Rivanna.
GABRIELE RAUSSE WINERY
(804) 296-5328. Gabriele Rausse, established in 1997. An exclusive Virginia winery dedicated to producing a small quantity of exceptional vinifera wines and Italian varieties wines. Gabriele Rausse’s wines are hard to find outside the Charlottesville area, but are worth searching out. Don’t miss this winery at the Festival. Chardonnay, Merlot, Merlot- Redlands Vineyard, Merlot- Fan Mountain Vineyard, Cabernet Franc and Bianco.
(540) 752-4893. Jim and Beverly Livingston. www.hartwoodwinery.com Twelve acres in Stafford County. Special events, wine tasting, receptions and celebrations set in the Hartwood community of Stafford County. Outstanding award-winning wine choices ranging from dry to fruity, with selections of red and white wines — a taste for every palate and any event. Home of Rappahannock Red and the Double Gold 93′ Cabernet Sauvignon, wines include Chardonnay, Seyval, Vidal, Chambourcin, Claret and Cabernet Sauvignon.
INGLESIDE PLANTATION VINEYARDS
(804) 224-8687 or visit www.ipwine.com Doug Flemer, Proprietor. Located in historic Northern Neck, Ingleside is one of Virginia’s oldest and largest wineries, producing award-winning wines since 1980. Fifty-acre vineyard producing premium wines located in the historic Northern Neck of Virginia. Museum and gift shop. Production of twenty wines to include Cabernet Franc, Sangiovese, Viognier, Chardonnay, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chesapeake Series, and Brut Champagne.
LAKE ANNA WINERY
(540) 895-5085 or visit the web site at www.lawinery.com Bill and Ann Heidig established Oak Hill Vineyard in 1983 and opened Lake Anna Winery in 1990 two miles from scenic Lake Anna in historic Spotsylvania County. Fourteen of the farm’s seventy-five acres are planted in grapes. Tasting, tours, picnic area in a picturesque country setting. Award-winning wines to include Chardonnay, Chardonnay Barrel Select, Seyval Blanc, Lake Side White, Lake Side Sunset, Lake Side Red, Spotsylvania Claret, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot — some with special historic labels.